(It is interesting to note that in the Chinese Classic YiJing - Book of Change, of the 64 Hexagram, 謙 qiān Humility is the only with all good blessings - no warning. Good Blessing is defined as agreeing with or following God's will i.e. on target, right or righteousness. See also Humility is Forceful too )
Some keys concepts about humility are:
- Respecting Others. Counting others more significant.
- Ever learning no matter who.
- Ever serving - as long as there is a need, there is nothing too lowly for him to serve or do.
- Gentleness and of Good manners.
- Child-likeness - a sense of wonder, discovery and respect for the people, nature and God.
We have covered the 10 laws of Kingdom Economy. There are other Kingdom Principles to come. Appreciate your comments and suggestions.
Next: Attitudes & Mindset