2017-04-21

Your Healing Prescirption for Today

Our healing prescription for today ...
1. Just ask ...
  • Psa 30:2 O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.

2. Not sure? Recall His benefits:
  • Psa 103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 
  • Psa 103:3-4
    • a. Who forgiveth all thine iniquities;
    • b. who healeth all thy diseases; 
    • c. Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; 
    • d. who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
  • Note: all are in past tense. They have been done. 
  • Remember His love for you.

3. He responded ...
  • Psa 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

4. Not just physical but mental healings too.
  • Psa 147:3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

5. Receive, give thanks and rejoice in the fellowship and blessings from your Heavenly Father.
  • Ps 103:1 Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

No comments: