How can we become an overcomer over our enemy or our circumstances? Here are the three keys: start with a right relationship, living it out, and keeping it as top always.Bible Reference:
Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death.
The Three Keys are:
they overcame him
- by the blood of the Lamb
- by the word of their testimony;
- they loved not their lives unto the death.
1 The blood of the Lamb - The Children of God with Authority
- Luk 22:20 And likewise the cup after they had eaten, saying, “This cup that is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood.
- Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws into their minds, and write them on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
- Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach, each one his neighbor and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest.
- Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful toward their iniquities, and I will remember their sins no more.”
- Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in Heaven.
- John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.
- Matthew 10:37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
So, winners are those who begins with a right relationship with Christ through His blood to become His Children with authority and then living them out with good testimonies that shine out His light and also to always put Christ first instead of our own as a reminder.
Lim Liat (c) 22 Apr 2017