Proverbs 16:24 Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones.
Here are a few things to learn:
1. What we say or hear, the words affect our health.
2. Pleasant words are good health supplements and medicines.
3. Hurtful words are like poisons and virus to the body.
4. So speak pleasant words, correct gently, and don't curse or hurt.
5. Soul and Body are related. One affects the other. Be healthy and you will be creative and productive. Keep on learning, be happy and your health will be ok too.
6. Honeycomb is good for your bones. Here is a proof: http://www.menshealth.co.uk/…/…/Eat-honey-for-stronger-bones
7. So read the Bible carefully and believe in it for your good soul and healthy body.
Some bonus verses ...Proverb 4:
20 My son, be attentive to my words; incline your ear to my sayings.
21 Let them not escape from your sight; keep them within your heart.
22 For they are life to those who find them and healing to all their flesh.