Psa 4:4 Don't sin by letting anger control you. Think about it overnight and remain silent.
- Don't react in anger immediately.
- Wait till the evening to think about it.
- It may be not as bad as you first thought.
- Even for the injustice and betrayal did to you.
- The Lord is in charge...so...
Psa 4:5 Offer sacrifices in the right spirit, and [trust] the LORD.
- Trust the Lord to get justice done for you. Don't take it into your own hand.
- So what if you don't have the riches .... you have the greater value of joy ...
- After all, why do you pursue wealth and fame? Aren't you going after joy, happiness, satisfaction?
Psa 4:8 In peace I will lie down and sleep, for You alone, O LORD, will keep me safe.
- It is the Lord who gives security and peace.
- Wealth and fame do not keep you safe at all.