The other terms:
- Love = A type of Values, Relationship, Trust, Understanding, Passion.
- Faith = Execution, Work of Faith, Faith must result in action.
(Jas 2:17 So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.)
- Hope = Vision
- Discipline = Monitoring Progress and Make Correction
The Beatitudes Mat 5
These values are reflected in James 3:17
- Poor in Spirit Mat 5:3 - Face up with the realities and know your needs. They will get Kingdom of Heaven=Wealth & Influence
- Mourn - or Compassionate & Empathy Mat 5:4 --> comforted
- Meek or Humility Mat 5:5 – Ever ready to learn – agile. --> inherit the earth
- Righteousness Mat 5:6 – Doing Things Right, Meet Standards – Quality. --> satisfied
- Merciful Mat 5:7 – kindness begets kindness
- Pure Mat 5:8. Singleness of Purpose. Ensure motive & practices are legal, ethical & above reproach. Keep things transparent and opened. --> See God (understand, in His presence and be honored)
- Peace-makers Mat 5:9. Try to resolve issues with customers, suppliers or staff amicably and to maintain good and close relationships. “War is the last resort” vs “Why not rather suffer wrong? Why not rather be defrauded?” 1Co 6:7 To have lawsuits at all with one another(believers) is already a defeat for you. --> Sons of God= Winners
- Willing to suffer loss for Righteousness Mat 5:10-12. Right Thing to do over Profits --> kingdom of Heaven = Influence & Wealth