- Psa 73:3 For I envied the proud when I saw them prosper despite their wickedness.
- Psa 73:14 I get nothing but trouble all day long; every morning brings me pain.
We only look at the bad side and ignoring all the good that we have.
- Psa 73:21 Then I realized that my heart was bitter, and I was all torn up inside.
Even at times, we get angry with God seeing that we have been obeying Him and yet...
- Psa 73:22 I was so foolish and ignorant—I must have seemed like a senseless animal to You.
5. Seek God
- Psa 73:17 Then I went into Your sanctuary, O God,
- and I finally understood the destiny of the wicked.
Take His perspective. Take the long-term view.
6. Trust God - Hope in God
- Psa 73:26 My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak,
but God remains the strength of my heart; He is mine forever.
- Psa 73:28 But as for me, how good it is to be near God!
I have made the Sovereign LORD my shelter,
- 28b and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things You do.