In his book "Dao De Jing", Lao Zi shows us why God needs to send His Son into this world. He describes the behavior of the Dao, the Way, or the Word. The greatest and the most powerful is love, which is exhibited by God in giving His only Son to man. Let us receive and be like Him. Let's discover the details...The Undescribable Dao/Way/Word - Why God must come down to Man
Chapter 1 verse 1 of Lao Zi's Dao De Jing is:
The Dao/Word/Way that can be described is not the eternal Dao/Word/Way.
- John 1:1-3, In the beginning, was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (2) He was in the beginning with God. (3) All things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
- Joh 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.
- More on Chapter 1 of Dao De Jing can be found here Uncovering the Mystery of Dao De Jing - The Discovery of Truth
Chapter 4 The Way is the Son said Lao Zi (DaoDeJing 4).
It begins with The Way (Dao) is ...
- vast and wide and provides for every usage without any limit.
- the root of all creations.
- describes its sharpness, intricacies, light, traces/paths of it work, ... yet so quietly and almost invisible. (Jesus came in such lowly state, born in a manger ...)