While the great commission is one, there are three parts to it. Not getting the right balance will result in an unfruitful church.The Great Commission:
[ESV] Mat 28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Mat 28:20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
There are 3 parts to the commission:
- Go & Make Disciples & Baptise them - all nations
- Teach them to follow what Jesus taught
- Jesus is with us when we are doing 1&2 - all the time even till the end.
- Time with Jesus?
- Time in sharing the gospels with others?
- Time in fellowship with Jesus and His Words?
- Time is caring and developing others?
- Time in prayers for His will to be done on earth through us.