An alternate title is "We are better off because of Adam!""Is God is so smart, how come He created men knowing that they would sin?". "Why did God created men knowing they would sin?" "It is not fair, why should we suffer because of Adam's sin?" etc.
- Eph 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,
- Eph 1:4 even as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before Him. In love
- Eph 1:5 he predestined us for adoption to Himself as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,
- God chose us BEFORE the Foundation of the World.
So it is not an afterthought.
- We are created in LOVE to be HOLY and blameless.
Sin was not in the created men.
- We are to be Adopted as Sons [of God]
Our destination is to be as children of God and living with God.
- Through Jesus Christ.
The way to be children of God is through Jesus Christ. God already foresaw that men will sin and have provided the way of salvation by He, Himself coming as a man to die a painful death on the cross. But God considered, because of His Love, it is a worthwhile affair. The sin of men does not stop the plan of God to enrich heaven with many children of God. Heaven becomes richer because God created men and save them and adopted them as children through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
- Most people will blame Adam for sinning and causing us all the sufferings. But truly speaking, if we were Adam then, would we not also commit the same sin? The sin of disobedience of wanting to be our own god and doing our own thing. See Knowledge Tree of Good and Evil
- Adam was given the choice to reject God.
We are given the choice to receive God.
He got kicked out. We got welcomed and adopted in.
- Adam was created in the image of God.
We are rebirthed by the Holy Spirit as the children of God with God as our heavenly Father. It is a much closer relationship. We are of the same kind as God.